Urologist Positions Open to Subspecialty — Northeast Pennsylvania
posted: December 19, 2019
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, you have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking Urologists who have great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our employed team in practices at three campuses in Northeastern Pennsylvania (Hazleton, Pottsville and East Stroudsburg, PA) to be employment by Lehigh Valley Physician Group.
LVHN’s Division of Urology is focused on delivering personalized, state of the art care for our patients in a collegial environment. We partner with APCs to increase access and coordination of care. Our practice is also sub-specialized. This gives you comfort in knowing that your patients who might need very specific procedures or treatments can be taken care of right here within your own practice. All of this results in a practice where you can see and treat the urologic conditions you like with the full support of a strong group.
- Access to da Vinci robot system
- Ability to develop desired focus in urology practice
- Off hours call responsibilities will be shared with community private practice Urologists
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified through American Board of Urology
- Must have a valid PA Medical License or ability to obtain one
Benefits & Perks
- Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Low-cost health insurance for physicians and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Our medical staff is over 2,800 providers. U.S. News & World Report has ranked LVHN among America’s Top Hospitals for 23 consecutive years and currently has a hospital campus ranked in the top 10 hospitals in the state of Pennsylvania. LVHN’s Cancer Institute is one of three national programs chosen by the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Alliance which includes access to MSK clinical trials.
The beautiful mountains of North East and East Central Pennsylvania are an area comprised of small towns, suburban and rural communities which offers excellent quality of life with moderate cost of living, safe neighborhoods, and quality schools. This area is a popular vacation destination that offers year-round outdoor recreation including skiing, golfing, fishing, hunting, hiking, mountain biking, state parks, campgrounds, and canoeing. These convenient locations offer easy access to Harrisburg, Allentown, Philadelphia, & New York City!
To learn more about our communities visit:
Interested candidates please email CV to Dr. Angelo Baccala, Chief of LVHN Urology, c/o Mark Payson, Physician Recruiter, at Mark.Payson@lvhn.org or call 484-862-3226.