Resident Travel Award
Thank you to our sponsors of the 2020 Resident Travel Awards
- New York Section of the AUA, Inc.*
- North Central Section of the AUA, Inc.*
- Northeastern Section of the AUA, Inc.*
- South Central Section of the AUA, Inc.*
- Southeastern Section of the AUA, Inc.*
- Trophikos, LLC*
- Autumn R. Bridger, DO
- Natasha Ginzburg, MD
- Nancy A. Huff*
- Siobhan M. Hyland, MD, FACS
- Emilie K. Johnson, MD, MPH
- Susan J. Kalota, MD
- Jerilyn M. Latini, MD
- Sara M. Lenherr, MD, MS, FPMRS
- Melissa M. Montgomery, MD
- Leslie M. Rickey, MD, MPH
- Julie M. Riley, MD, FACS
- Courtney Rowe, MD
- Anne M. Suskind, MD, MS
- Kristina D. Suson, MD
- Suzette E. Sutherland, MD, MS, FPMRS
- Simone Thavaseelan, MD
- Jannah Thompson, MD, FPMRS
- Ouida L. Westney, MD
- Hadley M. Wood, MD
- Jennifer Yates, MD
*Support completely funded one or more
resident travel awards.
The Society of Women in Urology is proud to offer Resident Travel Awards to attend the SWIU 9th Annual Clinical Mentoring Conference. This award serves to subsidize the travel expenses for a female resident to attend the conference. One award will also be made available to up to one 3rd or 4th year medical student.
Awardees are expected to attend the entire meeting which will be held Friday, January 17 – Sunday, January 19, 2020.
The monetary value of the SWIU Resident Travel Award is $650.00; recipients also receive complimentary registration for the welcome reception and president’s dinner worth $100.
This award is designed for female urology residents and 3rd or 4th year medical students.
The SWIU Residents Committee will review the applications and will contact recipients of the award by October 21, 2019.
Applications for the 2020 Resident Travel Awards will open July 1st. Please check back.
Application Deadline Friday, September 20, 2019
Late applications will not be reviewed.
Download the Application