Resident Travel Award
Thank you to our sponsors of the 2018 Resident Travel Awards
- Mid-Atlantic Section of the AUA*
- Northeastern Section of the AUA*
- South Central Section of the AUA*
- Southeastern Section of the AUA*
- Corlis L. Archer-Goode, MD
- Tamara Bavendam, MD, MS
- Martha Boone, MD*
- Tracy Cannon-Smith, MD
- Lamia L. Gabal, MD*
- Melissa R. Kaufman, MD, PhD*
- Tamara E. Lewis, MD, FACS
- Gloria S. Massey, MD*
- Theresa J. McCallum, MD*
- Elspeth M. McDougall, MD, FRCSC*
- Elizabeth R. Mueller, MD, MSME*
- Susan E. Pursell, MD
- Julie M. Riley, MD
- Kristina D. Suson, MD
- Kirin K. Syed, DO
- Jannah Thompson, MD
- O. Lenaine Westney, MD
- Elizabeth A. Williams, MD
- Hadley M. Wood, MD
*Support completely funded one or more
resident travel awards.
The Society of Women in Urology is proud to offer Resident Travel Awards to attend the SWIU 7th Annual Clinical Mentoring Conference. This award serves to subsidize the travel expenses for a female resident to attend the conference.
Awardees are expected to attend the entire meeting which will be held Friday, January 19 – Sunday, January 21, 2018.
The monetary value of the SWIU Resident Travel Award is $650.00; recipients also recieve complimentary registration worth $100.
This award is designed for female urology residents.
The SWIU Planning Committee will review the applications and will contact recipients of the award by October 16, 2017.
Applications are now closed.
Download the Application